|A Senior Quality Assurance Technician with a wide range of experience in the food industry. Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve their objectives. First-class analytical, design and problem solving skills. Dedicated to maintaining high quality standards. test
- Saved the company $50,000 a year by implementing a new quality assurance system.
- Increased the acceptance level of finished goods from 96% to 99%.
- Achieved ISO9000 for the production line by rewriting the company's quality assurance procedures.
- Solved major quality assurance problems which temporarily halted production.
|1989 - date
|GEPO FOODS INC.
|1992 - date
Senior Quality Assurance Technician
Gepo Foods manufacture biscuits at their factory in Oklahoma. Responsibilities and achievements:
- Managed all quality assurance in Gepo Foods' factory and reported directly to the Factory Manager.
- Managed a team of 6 people; assigning them tasks, and motivating them to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated the quality assurance procedures to customers on factory visits.
- Performed Quality Audits at the factory.
|1989 - 1992
Quality Assurance Technician
- Created computer applications with the help of a programmer to monitor the factory environment.
- Analyzed the quality assurance system and made recommendations for improvements. These were incorporated into the current quality assurance system.
- Examined equipment in the factory to check that it met the company standards.
- Investigated new equipment installed in the factory to make sure that it would comply with quality assurance procedures.