This is a demo page for the CM Reviews and Ratings WordPress plugin.
At the bottom of this page, you will find the actual plugin in action. Meanwhile, allow us to showcase a few of its features below:
Google compatible – Ratings will show up on Google search results!
Reviews and Ratings Management (in Metabox)
- Option to disable reviews for a single post/page (or custom post type)
- Option to delete reviews/ratings
- Option to update review content
- Option to hide a review
- Option to publish a hidden review
- Option to accept a review pending for approval
Complete Administrative Control
- Option to moderate reviews before publishing
- Option to allow or disallow guests from leaving reviews and ratings
- Option to allow multiple review submissions by a single user for a post
- Option to override access restrictions for Administrator user roles
- Option to block specific user IPs from leaving reviews and ratings
Design and Interface
You have full control over your Ratings and Review form colors:
And even have the option to style the form yourself!
ReCaptcha Support – Easy on humans, hard on bots!
Private / Anonymous Reviews and Ratings – Allow your users the option to hide their name and e-mail information from the public
Besides all of the above, you also get the following:
- Support for multiple (including custom) post types
- Shortcode support
- Dashboard Alert and E-mail Notifications (customizable to preference from the Settings page)
- Phrasing / Verbage / Labels / Text Control – You have full control over the phrases / words being used by the CM Reviews and Ratings plugin on the front-end.
- Custom fields for Review form – You can add your own fields to the form (e.g. Age / Location / Occupation, etc.)
- Statistics and Logs
And that’s just a few among maaany other features!